Making IT Work for Your Business
Create your email signature in Outlook 2013
Your email signature can provide helpful information (your name, company, contact details, and sometimes more) to recipients. You can quickly and easily set up multiple automatic email signatures in Outlook 2013!
To create a new email signature
- Click the File tab at the top of your email.
- Choose Options on the left sidebar.
- In the window that appears, choose Mail on the left sidebar.
- In the third section, called Create or modify signatures for messages, click the Signatures button.
- In the Edit Signature box, type in your signature details or copy and paste in your signature.
- Click the Save button.
- Click OK at the bottom of the window.
It’s that simple!
Using multiple and default signatures
Under File > Options > Mail > Signatures, you will see there is a right hand side called Choose default signature.
If you have created multiple email signatures (using the New button on the left), you can choose different email signatures to automatically appear in two different situations: new messages and replies/forwards. It is very common to use your full email signature for new messages, and a shorter signature to add to replies and forwards (in the middle of email conversations).
To do this, simply select the name of each signature you want to use for New messages and replies/forwards. If you don’t want to use an email signature at all for replies/forwards, simply keep it at (none).
ASIS Ready & Beware Covid 19 Scams
FBI Warns Again Using Free Wifi While Traveling & Only AC Charging Ports
7 Lincoln Hwy 2nd floor
Edison, NJ 08820
Copyright 2020 ASIS, LLC.