Do you know the Risks?
- 25% of production machines will have a failure this year (Gartner)
- 24% of companies say they have experienced a full data disaster (Forrester)
- 70% of small businesses that experience a major data loss go out of business within a year (PWC)
Data Protection is a Legal Responsibility
- Compliance regulations like HIPAA require backup, recovery, and continuity plans be in place
- PCI Compliance and financial data responsibilities are becoming stricter
- States are adding new laws with penalties related to disclosure of private data (e.g. SSN, Birthdate, etc.)
How Much Will It Cost To Be Down? Check our Recovery Time Calculator
Our business continuity device is the server’s local backup, the offsite backup AND
it can turn on a copy of your server and let you to continue to work in under an hour.
Our product has all of these features: